CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow Misfortunes

    What is it about the snow in Idaho? .... I'm really not a fan, and I have no idea why people live here as long as they do.  If I can hurry up and afford the rest of my college tuition and get my English major already, I will be out of here before you can say "Christmas".
     Yes, I know it's actually pretty beautiful, but not when you have to drive in it and you're terrified of icy roads...or walking outside where it's -12 degrees.  I definitely miss sunny San Diego right now.
     Also, I was thinking about how cool it would be to have my own home-business.  A bakery of sorts.  But I have no idea how to even start...especially since I'm already an EXTREMELY POOR college student that can't even afford to pay college tuition for the upcoming spring semester :/ ... I just keep trying to hold on to my faith that everything will work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment